With so much choice in today’s fragrances, it’s rare that people actually have a signature scent these days. Are you like me, do you change your fragrance daily? If so consider these tips of when to wear certain fragrance notes.
– Woody notes are strong and would be useful to wear for an interview or somewhere you want to be seen as a strong individual, maybe giving a speech.
– Spicy notes are comforting and would be ideal to a parents evening.
– Oriental notes are very seductive and perfect for a date night.
– Green notes are considered sporty and should be worn in the daytime and for all those extra curricular activities you go to after school.
– Fruity notes are feminine and friendly, wear these on a shopping trip or lunch with friends.
– Floral notes are ideal to show off your feminine side, consider a wedding or event.
These are just a guideline and I hope they have helped. Not long ago I didn’t wear perfume daily as I used to save it for best but now luckily I don’t have too. If you would like to know more, comment below or get in touch.
(Information taken from Cosmopolitan.com)