Most people these days want results, yesterday. with minimum effort, myself included and I do believe that when the results come quickly it is easier to stick to your original plan.
However what do you do when you are not getting those results you want, fast enough? Here I share my top 5 tips.
- My number one tip is to remember why you started. If you can remember the reason you started your journey, whether that is to lose weight or some other goal, that alone should help you carry on until you achieve your goal.
- Evaluate what you are doing. Seriously consider are you giving your goal 100%, I mean if you want to get fit don’t just exercise once a week. Give it 100% and you should see results.
- Get a buddy. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again but having an accountability buddy can really help kick you up the bum when needed and pull you up when you’re having a bad day. Get one.
- Look at your goal, could it be too big for you right now? For instance, are you trying to lose a lot of weight? If so, then break the goal down into smaller chunks and pat yourself on the back when you’ve achieved those.
- My final tip, they do say the same routine each day will give you the same results, so start to shake up your routine. Consider trying some different foods that will kick start your metabolism, try a different gym class that will work out different parts of the body; changes like these should get those results coming your way.
I hope this has been of value, please do let me know if any of the tips have helped as I always respond personally to all my messages. Share if you know somebody that this blog could help and if you would like my FREE guide on ‘How To Be More Productive’ comment below and I’ll get it over to you.