Who wouldn’t like all day, every day energy eh, it may seem impossible but it isn’t?
Simple small changes to your lifestyle and your diet can start the process off and be supplemented by specific vitamins until you no longer need them. Some people know and understand this but still don’t make those changes. Let’s start together today.
Recently I have been of the mindset, you only live once, let’s have some fun and that’s great but as you get older, it gets harder to lose weight, harder to look fresh, harder to have energy throughout the day and I would rather feel healthy and energetic for many years to come than have a fun filled life for only a few years. What are your thoughts?
Here are my top 5 tips on making those small changes today,
1. Eat better, stop with the processed food and start to cook from scratch. Cook in bulk if you are busy in the week.
2. Plan in some exercise; by planning it in your diary you are committing to it. It doesn’t have to be strenuous; a walk, a cycle ride, swimming all easy to access in the summer months.
3. Mindset; energy is positive so to make the most of it you need to be in the right mindset and have the right positive attitude and I can assure you it will make a huge difference.
4. Sleep; lack of sleep is a huge factor when it comes to energy and mood so stick to the same sleep patterns throughout your week and weekend.
5. Vitamins; vitamins these days no longer need to be a multivitamin as companies are producing them for specific people for specific issues. Make sure you are taking ones that will help you.
I hope you have found some value in this and over the next few weeks I will be going into each tip in more detail as this is simply an overview. I am on this journey with you, so please click follow and connect with me via linktr.ee/shaz_crowley
If I can help in anyway especially about the specific vitamins then reach out and I will see you again soon.