Most people these days have heard of Network Marketing, Direct Sales or MLM, many have tried it with companies and it hasn’t worked out for them so why do I love it?
First of all, my situation. My teaching job that I gave up when my daughter started school, she has Down’s Syndrome and my hours included night classes, travelling and not always the same school holidays due to different boroughs. I wanted to be there each day to speak to her Teaching Assistant and I knew before and after school clubs wouldn’t be for her. So from a family perspective, I became a stay at home mum. However after always being a career minded person this didn’t sit too well and that is how I stumbled across working from home.
This was nearly three years ago and I haven’t looked back, why?
Here are my 5 top reasons
1. Simple, I earn money; it really is that simple in that for every order I place I earn commission. For each level both myself and my team achieve we earn a monthly income and if I work towards certain company incentives then that is more money again. This money means I have my own independence and I can use it on any treats I want so therefore not impacting on the family money.
2. I make new friends; being at home most days it can become hard to connect with new people, however with social media as it is I now connect with new people daily and often find that they turn out to be long lasting friends who I can chat too.
3. I love learning; Network Marketing really is a profession rather than just a hobby so recently I have started treating it like a business which means learning skills. Skills that are needed most are confidence and people skills. In this profession people share regularly their tips, advice, techniques and it is great to be part of this culture.
4. I am my own boss; I seriously work my own hours and take time off as and when I like. In addition to the school runs I can attend Sports Day, Assemblies, have lunch with friends and a pamper any time I choose without asking permission.
5. I see the future; so many jobs are no longer secure, so many shops are shutting down, so many companies are relying more and more on technology, in that our future of employment is changing. This profession has only just started and the future looks great.
I hope this has been of value, if you are in Network Marketing, do you agree with my five tips? Have I missed any points. If you are not happy with your current situation could this help you? If so, please get in touch and we can chat, what I do may or may not be a fit for you but we could still chat. Feel free to share if you agree.
See you next week