The Scent of Nostalgia is returning for Christmas 2017 and the shops are predicting the bestsellers will be retro fragrances. Fragrances from over 20 years are making a comeback bigtime.
Three of the top five UK fragrances predicted are all vantage scents – Angel by Thierry Mulger, Daisy by Marc Jacobs and Alien also by Thierry Mulger. Fragrance retailers have seen a huge shift in customers looking to buy re-branded classics from the 90’s.
Have you purchased one of these classic fragrances this year or did you used to wear them in days gone by. I would love to hear from you.
(info taken from cosmopolitan.com, Francis Kurkdijan)
With so much choice in today’s fragrances, it’s rare that people actually have a signature scent these days. Are you like me, do you change your fragrance daily? If so consider these tips of when to wear certain fragrance notes.
– Woody notes are strong and would be useful to wear for an interview or somewhere you want to be seen as a strong individual, maybe giving a speech.
– Spicy notes are comforting and would be ideal to a parents evening.
– Oriental notes are very seductive and perfect for a date night.
– Green notes are considered sporty and should be worn in the daytime and for all those extra curricular activities you go to after school.
– Fruity notes are feminine and friendly, wear these on a shopping trip or lunch with friends.
– Floral notes are ideal to show off your feminine side, consider a wedding or event.
These are just a guideline and I hope they have helped. Not long ago I didn’t wear perfume daily as I used to save it for best but now luckily I don’t have too. If you would like to know more, comment below or get in touch.
(Information taken from Cosmopolitan.com)
Hi and here we are with my own very first blog post, it’s October 18th 2017 and I have been wanting to blog for so long so to say I’m excited is an understatement.
Who am I?
I am Sharon, a mum of 2, Full Time Carer to my eldest and I gave up my teaching career four years ago when my daughter started school. More on that to come.
Well I’ve been in Network Marketing for 2 years now and I wanted to share my experience, what I’ve learned along the way with you as well as my trials and tribulations on my journey as a mum.
My mission is to inspire both my children and you to be the best you can be, whatever that means for you.
Say Hi and I’m looking forward to sharing more with you.